|ATSN TV Introduces "Stop the Threat" Series|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
This season, the list of notable panel members includes:
• Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, DC, author of “From Luby’s to the Legislature: One Woman’s Fight Against Gun Control” and former member of Texas House of Representatives
• Josh Duhon, shooting instructor/class coordinator-Texas Pistol & Rifle Academy, actor, film producer
• Mark Walters, co-author of “Lessons from Armed America” and host of Armed American Radio
• Rich Portwood, Senior Patrolman for the Jerseyville Police Department
• Rob Pincus, owner of I.C.E. Training Company and developer of the Combat Focus Shooting program
• Kathy Jackson, Managing Editor of Concealed Carry Magazine, and Author of "The Cornered Cat: A Woman's Guide to Concealed Carry" and Co-Author of "Lessons from Armed America" with Mark Walters
“Stop the Threat” panelists offer an informed discussion on legal gun ownership, the use of deadly force, and how one may avoid becoming a victim, or respond to a life or death situation. This series may save your life!
Each week’s episode engages the viewers with diverse programming designed to quench your thirst for the latest news, information, and slam-bang shooting entertainment.
Watch for it on the PURSUIT Channel! DISH Network: Channel 240 HUNT DirecTV: Channel 608 PRST
Thursdays 10:00pm PST
Fridays 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST
Fridays 1:00am EST
February 13th Air Week: Stop the Threat: Co-Worker Assault
February 20th Air Week: Stop the Threat: Car-Jacking
Towle also hosts the popular “Trigger Sports LIVE!” weekly show, which airs live every Wednesday at noon (PST) at www.atsn.tv.